DNS Manager For WHMCS - features
DNS Manager For WHMCS is a fully featured addon module that allows your customers to manage DNS zones and records without leaving your system. Owing to great choice of submodules and unprecedented functionality, the DNS Manager For WHMCS easily adapts to your customers specific needs.
As an administrator you will have full control over all DNS aspects and access to broad range of management options. Your customers will love the ability to quickly and easily manage their DNS zones and records entirely from your WHMCS client area! Therefore this is particularly attractive product for every web hosting services provider and their clients.
Supports The Following Modules:
- cPanel & cPanel DNSOnly
- Rage4 DNS (www.rage4.com)
- Storm On Demand
- Multiservers Functionality
- Reverse DNS: cPanel, Storm On Demand, SimpleDNS, PowerDNS, Rage4DNS
- Adding Multiple IPs For Reverse DNS Zone
- Import Tool: cPanel, 4PSA, HostBill, PowerDNS
- Email Notifications For Admin
- Integration Codes + Default Template Examples
- IDN Zones Supported
- Add/Delete Zones
- Add/Edit/Delete Zone Records
- TWO CLIENT AREA TEMPLATES: 'One Page' and 'Subpages'
- Allow Users To Create Zones
- Zones Synchronization With Cron + Whitelist (Deactivate Domains With Wrong Nameservers)
- Filtering And Paging In Client Area
- Disable Records Functionality
- Removal Of Unused PTR Records (Cron Synchronization)
- History Logs
- Providing DNS Management Only Together With The Order Of Specific Domain/Product/Addon
- Default Records Configuration
- NameServers Configuration
- Zones List Management in Admin Area
- Balloon Descriptions Implemented To Facilitate Understanding of DNS Manager
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports WHMCS V4 and Later
- ionCube Loaders
- WHMCS Version V4.4 or Later
Are you interested ?