DNS Manager For WHMCS
DNS Manager For WHMCS is a fully featured addon module that allows your customers to manage DNS zones and records without leaving your system! Owing to great choice of submodules and unprecedented functionality, DNS Manager For WHMCS easily adapts to your customers specific needs.
As an administrator you will have full control over all DNS aspects and access to broad range of management options. Your customers will benefit from quick and easy management of zones and records entirely from your WHMCS client area! Therefore this is particularly attractive product for both every web hosting services provider and his clients.
Supports The Following Modules:
- cPanel & cPanel DNSOnly
- Rage4 DNS (www.rage4.com)
- Storm On Demand
- PowerDNS & PowerDNS Hosted
- DNS Made Easy
- Parallels Plesk
- Multiservers Functionality
- Reverse DNS: cPanel, DNSMadeEasy, PowerDNS, Rage4DNS, SimpleDNS and Storm On Demand
- Adding Multiple IPs For Reverse DNS Zone
- Import Tool: cPanel, 4PSA, HostBill, PowerDNS, SimpleDNS, DirectAdmin, DNS Made Easy
- Email Notifications For Admin
- Integration Codes + Default Template Examples
- IDN Zones Supported
- Add/Delete Zones
- Add/Edit/Delete Zone Records
- Managing DNS And rDNS Records Per Product In The Client Area
- Two Client Area Templates: 'One Page' And 'Subpages'
- Switching Template In The Client Area: 'Simple' Or 'Advanced'
- Allow Users To Create Zones
- Zones Synchronization With Cron + Whitelist (Deactivate Domains With Wrong Nameservers)
- Filtering And Paging In Client Area
- Disable Records Functionality
- Removal Of Unused PTR Records (Cron Synchronization)
- History Logs
- Providing DNS Management Only Together With The Order Of Specific Domain/Product/Addon
- Security Zone Management
- Default Records Configuration
- Nameservers Configuration
- Zones List Management in Admin Area
- Balloon Descriptions Implemented To Facilitate Understanding of DNS Manager
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports WHMCS Templates Five and Six
- Supports WHMCS V5 and V6
Are you interested ?