Why ModulesGarden ?
ModulesGarden is a team of enthusiasts and geeks who design and develop software solutions of the highest quality related to web hosting industry. We aim to create solutions driven by simplicity and intuitiveness. Our goal is to equip your customers with what they really deserve - better quality and better experience.
Our team consists of over 50 software developers, testers, designers and specialists in various fields. We work full-time in our offices in Poland to turn your ideas and dreams into professional software. So far we have successfully completed over 3000 custom software development projects and released over 100 official software products. We not only posses undeniably solid qualifications backed by vast technical expertise, but we are also ready to accept any challenge.
Specially for you we will adapt an application to your own needs, create an adequate plugin, a completely new module or even a complete system. We can advise on how to solve your problems and propose an optimal solution for your business.
ModulesGarden offers a wide range of services starting from creating nearly any kind of software, through web development, ending with web marketing services. Regardless of what you need, just simple customization or an entirely new system built from scratch, ModulesGarden is the best choice. Whenever you need an extra innovation and automation in your business, we have you covered.
- Completing our first custom software development project
- Hiring our first software developer
- Releasing our very first official module for WHMCS
- Piotr Dołęga joins our ranks as CMO
- Relocating business and moving to the new office in Rzeszów city
- Developing 5 modules for OpenSRS
- Releasing our first official module for HostBill
- Developing 5 modules for Liquid Web & Storm On Demand
- Releasing our first official module for Blesta
- Introducing open source products to our offer
- Starting cooperation with resellers and affiliates
- Introducing WHMCS training service to our offer
- Moving to the entirely new, much larger office in Rzeszów city
- Releasing our first official extension for Magento
- Creating a dedicated eCommerce development team
- Introducing hourly projects development service to our offer
- Introducing a brand new model for releasing and maintaining our official products
- Expanding our technical support services
- Official release of EasyDCIM system
- Opening the new office in Rzeszów city
- Releasing legendary DNS Manager For WHMCS 2.0 module
- Introducing an innovative system for new employees training and deployment
- Introducing an automated quotations system and the brand new Software Projects Control Center
- Improving our software projects management model and products release workflow
- Releasing our first official modules for PrestaShop
- Celebrating 100 official products in our offer
The brand new edition of ModulesGarden:
New website / new client area / new offer / new goals
- Reaching 15000 satisfied clients
- Expanding our Product Marketplace offer
- Implementing automated testing in a broader scale
- Enhancing our Software Projects Control Center
- Expanding our technical support services
- Releasing completely new product documentation
- Introducing personalized deals to our offer
Konrad KeckFounder & CEO
Owing to exceptional and unprecedented abilities, Konrad quickly turned one-man business created in 2011 on his own into a booming company with dozens of specialists. He is a multi-talented individual, well-known for his leadership, managing and software engineering skills. Konrad is really open-minded and always looks for new business opportunities.
Piotr has been leading marketing, sales and direction of ModulesGarden development since the creation of the company. With many years of experience in web marketing, team & sales management and strategic planning, he ensures the stable growth of all company's aspects. Piotr is also responsible for the entirety of customer service, product development and SEO/SEM/SMO.
We are looking for reliable partners who are interested in new business opportunities. Start reselling our products to earn an attractive commission for each sold product and benefit from exclusive discounts for our products, premium support with reduced response time and special offers for our custom software development services!
Apply to our Affiliate Program today! Link back to our website and promote our products in a way that suits you the most!
ModulesGarden always looks for talented individuals just like you. What makes us so unique? The way we work and care about our employees. Leave boredom behind with our passionate co-workers, interesting projects, extensive growth opportunities and a great working atmosphere. Join us!
We are currently looking for candidates for the following vacancies:
- Software Tester
- Software Developer
INBS.Software Konrad Keck
st. Rejtana 36
Rzeszów 35-310 Poland
EU VAT: PL8652468710