Why ModulesGarden ?
ModulesGarden is a team of enthusiasts and geeks who design and develop software solutions of the highest quality related to the web hosting industry. We aim to create solutions driven by simplicity and intuitiveness. Our goal is to equip your customers with what they really deserve - better quality and better experience.
Our team gathers over 40 software developers, testers, designers and specialists in various fields. We work full-time in our offices in Poland to turn your ideas and dreams into professional software. So far, we have successfully completed more than 4000 custom software development projects and released over 100 official software products. We not only possess undeniably solid qualifications backed by vast technical expertise, but we are also always ready to accept any challenge.
Specially for you we will adapt an application to your own needs, create an adequate plugin, a new module or even a complete system. We can advise on problems and suggest optimal solutions for your business.
ModulesGarden offers a wide range of services starting from creating nearly any kind of software, through web development, ending with web marketing services. Regardless of what you need, just simple customization or an entirely new system built from scratch, ModulesGarden is the best choice. Whenever you need extra innovation and automation in your business, we have you covered.
- Completing our first custom software development project
- Hiring our first software developer
- Releasing our very first official module for WHMCS
- Piotr Dołęga joins our ranks as CMO
- Relocating business and moving to the new office in Rzeszów city
- Developing 5 modules for OpenSRS
- Releasing our first official module for HostBill
- Developing 5 modules for Liquid Web & Storm On Demand
- Releasing our first official module for Blesta
- Introducing open source products to our offer
- Starting cooperation with resellers and affiliates
- Introducing WHMCS training service to our offer
- Moving to the entirely new, much larger office in Rzeszów city
- Releasing our first official extension for Magento
- Creating a dedicated eCommerce development team
- Introducing hourly projects development service to our offer
- Introducing a brand new model for releasing and maintaining our official products
- Expanding our technical support services
- Official release of EasyDCIM system
- Opening the new office in Rzeszów city
- Releasing legendary DNS Manager For WHMCS 2.0 module
- Celebrating the milestone of 10,000 customers on board
- Introducing an innovative system for new employees training and deployment
- Introducing an automated quotations system and the brand new Software Projects Control Center
- Improving our software projects management model and products release workflow
- Releasing our first official modules for PrestaShop
- Celebrating 100 official products in our offer
The brand new edition of ModulesGarden:
New website / new client area / new offer / new goals
- Expanding our Product Marketplace offer
- Implementing automated testing on a broader scale
- Enhancing our Software Projects Control Center
- Introducing all-in-one services: Premium Assistance, DevOps Outsourcing and Business Consulting
- Expanding our multi-level technical support services
- Implementing a completely new engine and framework into our modules and gradually rebuilding the entire product offer
- Revamping our Product Marketplace, client area and Support Center
- Releasing longed-for WordPress Manager For WHMCS module
- Introducing the end-to-end service: Developer Outsourcing
- Updating our upgrade formula to open source modules
- Welcoming on board over 20,000 satisfied customers
- Integrating with a business analysis platform - MetricsCube
- Announcing the brand new open source modules offer
- Redeveloping our legendary Geolocation Hook For WHMCS
- Entering early beta stage of AWS billing solution for WHMCS
- Releasing Polish translation of the entire WHMCS system
- Reaching the magical number of 111 official products in offer
- Starting the development of fully customizable One Step Checkout Template For WHMCS
- Launching the WHMCS Cloud Billing project with a complete AWS integration
- Welcoming our 25,000th satisfied customer!
- Releasing the red-hot Products Reseller For WHMCS module
- Making the top-class OpenStack Projects For WHMCS module available to public
- Adding Google Cloud support into Cloud Billing For WHMCS
- Releasing Inactive Account Manager For cPanel plugin
- Kicking off our first-ever Kickstarter initiative
- Launching the works on the WordPress automation platform - PanelAlpha
- Celebrating the 10th ModulesGarden anniversary milestone
- Enriching Proxmox VE modules with in-demand console proxy
- Releasing the 3rd generation of DNS Manager For WHMCS
- Rolling out Lagom One Step Order Form For WHMCS
- Rebuilding and expanding our customer care team
- Deploying completely new product documentation
- Expanding our technical support and customer care services
- Introducing personalized deals to our offer
Konrad KeckFounder & CEO
Owing to exceptional and unprecedented abilities, Konrad quickly turned one-man business created in 2011 on his own into a booming company with dozens of specialists. He is a multi-talented individual, well-known for his leadership, managing and software engineering skills. Konrad is really open-minded and always looks for new business opportunities.
Piotr has been leading marketing, sales and direction of ModulesGarden development since the creation of the company. With many years of experience in web marketing, team & sales management and strategic planning, he ensures the stable growth of all company's aspects. Piotr is also responsible for the entirety of customer service, product development and SEO/SEM/SMO.
We are looking for reliable partners who are interested in new business opportunities. Start reselling our products to earn an attractive commission for each sold product and benefit from exclusive discounts for our products, premium support with reduced response time and special offers for our custom software development services!
Apply to our Affiliate Program today! Link back to our website and promote our products in a way that suits you the most!
ModulesGarden always looks for talented individuals just like you. What makes us so unique? The way we work and care about our employees. Leave boredom behind with our passionate co-workers, interesting projects, extensive growth opportunities and a great working atmosphere. Join us!
We are currently looking for candidates for the following vacancies:
- Software Tester
- Software Developer
- Support Team Specialist
INBS.Software Konrad Keck
st. Rejtana 36
Rzeszów 35-310 Poland
EU VAT: PL8652468710