ModulesGarden has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy to our customers and users of our products, consulting services, online services, websites, and web services.
ModulesGarden is committed to developing long lasting relationships based on trust. As such, ModulesGarden will do everything in its power to ensure that your right to privacy is maintained and protected. Our Services are not directed at children under 13 years of age.
2. Information We Collect
ModulesGarden may request or collect personal information from online users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and services, and other instances where users are invited to volunteer such information.
The information we collect is personal information that identifies you personally, such as:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Billing information
3. Information Storage
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer's hard drive for an extended period of time.
Your browser's help file contains information and instructions for removing persistent cookies. Session ID cookies may be used by ModulesGarden to track user preferences while the user is using our Services. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by ModulesGarden to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on ModulesGarden websites do not contain personally identifiable information.
5. Log Files
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Some of the information stored in our log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, may be linked to personally identifiable information.
6. Information Usage
ModulesGarden may use the personally identifiable information collected by ModulesGarden to contact customers regarding products and services offered by ModulesGarden and, to the extent the User has agreed to it, by its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners.
We may also use this information for research purposes regarding the effectiveness of our Services and marketing and sales efforts. ModulesGarden will not in any way share this information with a third party either for free or by selling it, unless you specifically authorize such disclosures.
7. Disclosure of Information
ModulesGarden may also disclose aggregate, anonymous, data based on information collected from Users to investors and potential partners. In such cases, statistical information only will be disclosed and personally identifiable data will be kept strictly confidential. In case ModulesGarden is sold, the information collected from users may be transferred to the new owners.
8. Special Offers and Updates
Our customers and users will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and possibly a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
9. Service Announcements
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement, if, for instance, our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
10. Legal Disclaimer
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary and required to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on ModulesGarden.
11. Maintenance of Information
The information provided to ModulesGarden is saved indefinitely and may be stored on one or more databases directly or indirectly maintained by ModulesGarden. ModulesGarden employs industry standard security measures to protect the confidentiality of the information.
While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur; we make every effort to prevent such occurrences. Any other particularly sensitive information is encrypted prior to transmission by you to ModulesGarden.
12. Your Responsibility
You are responsible for the security of the login information, such as usernames and passwords, which give you access to your private information maintained by ModulesGarden. Make sure you keep login information in a safe place and do not share it with others.
Note that key-loggers, viruses, or other surveillance devices can intercept login information on the computers from which you access our Services, so you should take precautions regarding such devices, especially from public computers. In addition, you should always log out from any relevant Services when you are not actively using them.
13. Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As a Data Subject, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing [email protected]
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing [email protected]
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing [email protected]
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.