G Suite For WHMCS will come in highly useful for all G Suite Authorized Resellers as it enables the provisioning and management of Google accounts in WHMCS system directly. Within merely a few minutes you will be able to authenticate through OAuth 2.0 and set up flexible products to satisfy all your customers' wants and needs.
From the client perspective, the module will enable the purchase of easily customizable Google services directly from your website. Moreover, your customers will be allowed to perform all management tasks on their products straightforwardly in your client area.
Order G Suite For WHMCS today and let it help you exploit the potential of Google services within your WHMCS to the full!
- Create/Suspend/Unsuspend/Terminate Account
- Change Package
- Choose Plan Name
- Choose Renewal Type
- Choose Action On Termination
- Log API Requests
- Set Configurable Options Per Product:
- Product SKU ID
- Number of Seats
- View Customer Info
- Log In To Control Panel
- Log In To Webmail
Supported Google Services
- G Suite For Business
- Google Vault
- Google Drive Storage
- Authentication And API Calls Utilize OAuth 2.0
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports PHP 5.4 Up To PHP 7
- Supports WHMCS Templates Five and Six
- Supports WHMCS V6 and V7
- Support for new annual G Suite billing plans with monthly and yearly payments
- Choose the billing plan to switch to after subscription renewal
- Trial option is now accessible through 'Plan Name' dropdown
- 'Test Mode' checkbox - no longer supported by API
- 'Default Max Number of Sets' setting - the module now uses the number of seats based on the plan
- Corrected blank page error that might occur upon saving module settings
- Rebranded from 'Google Apps For WHMCS' to 'G Suite For WHMCS'
- Code adjustments to secure OAuth 2.0 authentication
- WHMCS V7 support
- PHP 7 support
- Define product configuration - set default SKU ID as 'Google Apps Unlimited'
- Resolved error occurring when access to Google Account is being granted
- Disconnect and revoke authentication with Google Apps account
- Client area user interface rebuilt
- Generate default configurable options
- Automatically set required custom fields
- Logs moved from file to 'Module Logs' tab
- Bug Fixes: Minor tweaks
- Change package
- WHMCS V6 Support
- Improved security and license validation
- Support for WHMCS V5.2
- Initial Release
There are no reviews yet!