Server Allocator For WHMCS will automatically match the most suitable servers to your clients' products when placing orders in your system. The module will let you create and configure your own switching rules, split them into groups, and assign servers and product groups to them. Each rule is based on chosen configurable options, product addons and custom fields. This way you will be able to assign the products of your clients to different servers according to options and values chosen by them while ordering. These can be preferred location, required disk space, number of CPUs and many more.
The possibilities of server assigning rules are endless and limited only by your imagination. With our module, a client who orders a product with e.g. an additional addon can be assigned to a different server than a client ordering the same product but without the addon. You will be able to freely mix and combine the rules to allow your customers order personalized products created on the most suitable servers. What is more, you will be enabled to create preconfigured products and share the links to them with your clients!
Server Allocator For WHMCS will create a win-win situation for both you and your clients. Order our module today to maintain full control over your server infrastructure and meet even the most picky expectations of your customers.
- Add/Edit/Remove Switching Rules
- Add Multiple Conditions/Products/Servers To Switching Rule
- Assign Multiple Rules To Rules Group
- Set Default Servers To Rules Group - Used If No Rule Is Applied
- Access Links To Order Form Of Products Configured According To Specified Rule
- Switch Assigned Server Automatically During Ordering Product - Depending On Applied Rule
Supported Rule Definitions
- Configurable Options
- Custom Fields
- Product Addons
- Supports All Server Types
- Supports Most Provisioning Modules
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports PHP 5.3 Up To PHP 7
- Supports WHMCS V6 and V7
- Corrected namespace names to avoid conflicts with other modules
- Enhanced compatibility with WHMCS 7.1.1
- Resolved problem of 'class redeclare' error occuring in client area
- Switching rules - display custom fields of all products within selected product groups
- Minor tweaks with database operations
- PHP 7 support
- WHMCS V7 support
- Rebranded from 'Server Switcher For WHMCS' to 'Server Allocator For WHMCS'
- Minor tweaks
- Prevent manual server switch from being overwritten
- WHMCS V6 support
- Module logic - comparing different amount of rules in groups
- Custom field rules
- Minor fixes
- Improved security and license validation
- Initial Release
There are no reviews yet!