Hosting Quota Notifications For WHMCS is a module intended to automatically send notifications to your clients upon exceeding previously defined bandwidth or disk usage. You will be also able to manage notification groups along with choosing the way resource usage should be calculated for each group.
The module allows you to decide between two types of measure. If you choose 'Tiered' type your clients will be notified each time they exceed specific resource tier, while choosing 'Fixed' type determines sending notifications upon exceeding bandwidth or disk usage limit in a specified time period. What is more, you will be able to create email templates as well as access notifications logs to view detailed information about each of sent message.
Order our Hosting Quota Notifications For WHMCS to make sure your clients keep track of their resources!
- Automatically Notify Your Clients Upon Exceeding Defined Limits Of Bandwidth And Disk Usage
- Configure Notification Groups
- Choose Between Two Types Of Group Counting:
- Tiered - Define Tiers Of Usage
- Fixed - Define Usage Grow Over Time
- Assign Multiple Products To Single Notification Group
- Assign Email Templates Per Notification Group
- Enable/Disable Notification Groups
- View Logs Of Sent Notifications
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports PHP 5.4 Up To PHP 7
- Supports WHMCS V6 and V7
- Resolved fatal error related to 'Renew' and 'Change Package' updates
- WHMCS V7 support
- PHP 7 support
- Multi-Language support
- WHMCS V6 support
- Pagination tweaks
- Initial Release
There are no reviews yet!