Servertastic SSL For WHMCS is a module of invaluable service allowing you to provision automatically issued tokens to your customers without leaving the confines of your system. Upon receiving a token generated through the Servertastic reseller account and delivered via email, your clientele will be fully empowered to order and configure desired certificates in either the Servertastic panel or our Servertastic SSL For cPanel module. Afterward, you will gain the capability to easily charge your customers for every single purchased certificate.
Put your hands on Servertastic SSL For WHMCS now and introduce the best SSL suppliers to your clients directly in your WHMCS!
- Create And Sell Certificate Tokens From Reseller Account
- Choose Certificate Type
- Define SAN Values
- Define Server Count
- Define Management Page Link For Token Order Location
- Toggle Management Page Link Visibility In Client Area
- Send Generated Token Via Email
- Send Email Reminders Automatically Before Expiration Date
- Use Tokens With Servertastic Panel
- Use Tokens With Servertastic SSL For cPanel Module
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports PHP 5.6 Up To PHP 7.2
- Supports WHMCS V7
- WHMCS V7.5 support
- PHP 7.1 and 7.2 support
- Support for 'Certificate Expiration Reminder' email template to send notifications when the certificate is about to expire
- Ordering certificates directly from WHMCS due to the terminated support for the existing API
- New provisioning module - sell SSL certificate tokens to be used in Servertastic SSL For cPanel module
- WHMCS V7.2 support
- Resolved issue leading to a blank page when saving module configuration
- WHMCS V6 and V7 support
- PHP 7 support
- Place renewal order manually directly from admin area
- Slight code refinements
- SGC SuperCert support due to being discontinued
- Rebranded from 'ServerTastic For WHMCS' to 'Servertastic SSL For WHMCS'
- Minor tweaks
- Compatibility with Servertastic SSL API
- Compatibility with WHMCS 5.3.12
- Initial Release
There are no reviews yet!