Geolocation Hook For WHMCS will automate the switch of a currency, language or even the template of your WHMCS client area depending on the location of your audience. Upon detection of a country from where each of your visitors is, these crucial elements of your website will be adjusted instantly to secure customer experience that is personalized to perfection.
Under quick and very simple configuration, you will be able to benefit from MaxMind GeoIP2 or apply your own submodule to identify the location of not logged in users. As another option, you can choose the template to be changed according to the device used, be it a tablet or a mobile, or even the domain your visitor was redirected from. The hook will grant you the flexibility to select specific pages of your website where the alteration of its components should be performed. It will be also up to you whether to permit your clients to personally switch the currency.
Among further benefits lies the support for Polish Language Translation For WHMCS, allowing you to introduce a comprehensive Polish localization to the list of languages covered by the automatic switch.
Cater to individual preferences of your visitors with consummate ease. Download Geolocation Hook For WHMCS for free and transform customer journey from dated to avant-garde!
- Detect User Country With:
- MaxMind GeoIP2 Submodule
- Own Submodule
- Set Up Automatically For Not Logged In Users:
- Currency Per Country
- Language Per Country
- Client Area Template Per:
- User Device (Mobile, Tablet)
- Domain User Was Redirected From
- Allow User To Switch Currency
- Allow Client Area Template Change On Language Alteration
- Select Pages Where Hook Should Be Active
- Disable Hook For Specified IP Addresses And IP Pools
- Disable Hook Redirects For Specified User-Agent Identifiers
- Detect User Country With:
- Supports PHP 7.2 Up To PHP 7.4
- Supports WHMCS V7.10 And Later
- Supports Polish Language Translation For WHMCS - Complete Localization Of Both Client Area And Admin Area
- Support for WHMCS V8.1
- Support for WHMCS V7.9 and previous
- Support for PHP 7.1 version
- WHMCS V8.0 and PHP 7.4 support
- Support for PHP 7.0 and previous
- Prevented "InvalidArgumentException: The value "" is not a valid IP address" error that might have occurred when executing the cron task of Domain Orders Extended For WHMCS module - case #25
- WHMCS V7.10 support
- Support for WHMCS V7.7 and previous
- WHMCS V7.8 support
- Resolved problem with switching languages when the template remained unchanged
- If the ‘$previentSwitchCurrency’ option in the ‘config.php’ file is set as false, the change of currency will be now possible
- Corrected issue with choosing a country while registering new clients
- Set a different template based on the user device (tablet and mobile) - case #8
- Set a different template based on the domain from which the user was redirected to your website
- Disable the hook execution for specified IP addresses and IP pools based on their IP CIDR
- Disable the hook redirects for specified user agent identifiers (e.g. for Google Bot)
- The change of a language and a template will no longer be based on the redirection
- The currency will now be properly set on every site of the cart for non-logged in users - case #13, #14
- Minor code tweak-ups and configuration comments adjustments
- Resolved minor issues with redirecting
- Corrected errors catching in cases the country cannot be located on the basis of the IP address
- Fully rewritten code
- PHP 7 support
- WHMCS V7 support
- MaxMind GeoIP2 submodule support
- Utilize own submodules to detect user country
- Ability to define the HTTP response code for site redirection
- Resolved problem with SEO
- WHMCS V6 support
- Stable Release
Geolocation Hook For WHMCSBenjamin Biswas (Biswas Host Ltd.) 1 year agoThanks it's working fine after downloading & uploading new database from Maxmind. You should update default database to new one.
Geolocation Hook For WHMCSMariusz 4 years agoNice free hook. But here are certain flaws with this hook.
In current multicurtural world Language change shouldn't be based on your IP but on browser language. People do travel...
Also by not passing language in the address this will create duplications and other problems with Google.