GoDaddy SSL For WHMCS is a module which will allow GoDaddy API Resellers to offer and provision SSL certificates to your customers right within the confines of your system. As an administrator, you will be fully empowered to adjust such parameters as SAN count, signature algorithm or certificate type for every newly created product during the configuration stage, terminate certificates, as well as renew them in either a manual or automatic manner, and even rekey certificates. You will also gain access to a wide range of various SSL configuration details, including certificate ID, current status or expiration date.
Of no less importance is the fact that your clients will be given the capability to readily define key properties of the desired product during the order placement. Upon successful order completion, they will also be enabled to preview all sorts of information on issued certificates from its type, status, and common name to registration period and termination date.
Position your business far away from the competition. Order GoDaddy SSL For WHMCS today and soar your certificate provisioning craft to breathtaking new heights!
- Create Certificate
- Terminate Certificate
- Renew Certificate
- Rekey Certificate
- View Certificate ID
- View Certificate Status
- View Certificate Type
- View Certificate Expiration Date
- Configure Certificate
- View Basic Certificate Details
- View Certificate Registration Period And Expiration Date
- View And Download Generated Certificate
- Certificate Type
- SAN Count
- Signature Algorithm
- Intel vPro
- Requires Authorized SSL API
- Renew Support - Automatically Renew Certificate For Recurring Products After The Expiration Date
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports PHP 5.6 Up To PHP 7.3
- Supports WHMCS Template Six
- Supports WHMCS V7.4 And Later
- WHMCS V7.7 and PHP 7.3 support
- Support for WHMCS V7.3 and previous
- Initial Release
There are no reviews yet!