Support Tickets Filter For WHMCS is a free, convenient to use module which will allow you to trace tickets in two simple ways: by the staff member who is assigned to a ticket or by the one who made an assignment. In addition, outcome lists include a column stating how much time has passed since the last reply from a client.
Support Tickets Filter For WHMCS is the easiest tool to save time and organize your support services better. And it will not cost you a penny!
- WHMCS V8.0 and PHP 7.4 support
- Support for PHP 7.0 and previous
- WHMCS V7.10 support
- Support for WHMCS V7.7 and previous
- WHMCS V7.9 support
- Support for WHMCS V7.6 and previous
- Support for WHMCS V7.4 and previous
- HTML characters will no longer be displayed in the content preview when hovering the cursor over the subject on the ticket list - case #36
- Corrected problem that might have caused the "Assigned to" column not to display any assigned to tickets staff members - case #37
- WHMCS V7.5 support
- PHP 7.1 and 7.2 support
- Minor corrections to filtering of merged tickets
- Corrected validation of module version during upgrade process in WHMCS V6
- WHMCS V7 support
- PHP 7 support
- Rebranded from 'Support Tickets Displayer For WHMCS' to 'Support Tickets Filter For WHMCS'
- Display merged tickets
- Display tickets of chosen status
- WHMCS V6 support
- Compatibility with V4 template
- Tickets displaying and default sorting
- Compatibility with tickets without client ID
- Stable Release
Support Tickets Filter For WHMCSAzapi Support (Azapi IT Services (PTY) Ltd) 11 months agoWorks well to filter our support tickets.
Support Tickets Filter For WHMCSIgor Shats (Beehosting OÜ) 1 year agoSimple and useful module.