Social Media Login For WHMCS is a convenient module that connects with various social networks and allows quick login without the need to type in the username, email or WHMCS password. Do not ask your clients to remember further login details to yet another system and let them sign in to your client area with their preferable social media accounts!
The module configuration could not be easier. All you have to do is decide which of the allowed providers you wish to enable and then create the application on the social media platform site. Choose from the most popular in the world, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn and many others. Thanks to that, your customers will get a chance to register with any available personal details being automatically downloaded and filled out. If already registered, they can log in to your client area with their favorite social media platform both on the main login site and when placing an order as well. An added benefit arises from the ability of your customers to link their existing WHMCS accounts with Instagram, Reddit or Tumblr!
Move with the times! Let your clients compress numerous profiles and access their accounts in WHMCS with a greatly time-saving method. Order Social Media Login For WHMCS and watch your customers enjoying its features to the fullest!
- Configure And Enable Social Media Platforms
- View Integration Instructions
- View Error Logs
- Register Using Social Media Platform - Available Details Are Filled In Automatically
- Log In Using Social Media Platform - Single Click Only
- Connect With Existing WHMCS Account - Supported By:
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports PHP 5.4 Up To PHP 7
- Supports WHMCS Templates Five and Six
- Supports WHMCS V6 and V7
- WHMCS V7.2 support
- PHP 7 support
- WHMCS V7 support
- Connect with existing WHMCS account - supported by Instagram, Reddit and Tumblr
- New Provider: Amazon submodule
- New Provider: Dropbox submodule
- New Provider: GitHub submodule
- New Provider: Instagram submodule
- New Provider: PayPal submodule
- New Provider: Reddit submodule
- New Provider: Tumblr submodule
- New Provider: Yahoo! submodule
- Supported providers - handle providers that have no option to identify clients' accounts by email address
- Initial Release
There are no reviews yet!