Recurring Billing Extended For WHMCS will open up the chance for you to offer products and services on the basis of fixed-term contracts. By virtue of the ability to precisely set the contract time frame you will be no longer bound by the predefined billing cycles which you had to use until now.
The module will provide you with the option to determine which of your products require clients to confirm a contract before placing an order. A single contract can be formulated in various languages as well as assigned discount value and penalty amount applicable in case of its breach. No less important is the opportunity to define a renewal type of each contract along with its trial period in terms of days when a client may resign without any financial consequences. Additionally, you will be able to send ending contract notifications with renewal possibilities plus monitor key statistics and logs thanks to transparent tables located on the dashboard.
Recurring Billing Extended For WHMCS will decidedly widen the scope of pricing and billing functionalities in your system. Order the module today and take the best route towards greater business flexibility!
- Create Multiple Contracts Per Product
- View And Manage Signed Contracts
- Define Time & Modify Contract End Notifications
- Modify Contract Renewal Notifications
- Define Time After Which Contract Is Defined As Broken
- View Logs
- Define Contract Content In Multiple Languages
- Assign Product To Contract
- Define Promo And Penalty Types
- Define Multiple Contracts Sets:
- Define Contract Length - Up To 10 Years
- Define Promo And Penalty Amounts
- Define Trial Period Length
- Define Time To Send Renewal Notification
- View Total And Recurring Prices
- View Amount Of Penalty
- Allow Orders Without Contract
- Define Renewal Type:
- Renewal Without Contract
- Renewal With Contract
- Toggle Availability Of 'Cancellation Request'
- Choose Contract Length During Order
- View Contract Content Before Accepting It
- View Details Of All Signed Contracts
- View History Of Any Signed Contract
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports PHP 5.4 Up To PHP 7
- Supports WHMCS Templates Five and Six
- Supports WHMCS V6 and V7
- WHMCS V7.2 support
- PHP 7 support
- WHMCS V7 support
- Validate if client exists when accepting contract via 'standard' cart
- Compatibility with client area templates custom modifications
- Handle service cancellation request
- Toggle availability of 'Cancellation Request'
- Define contract renewal type: renew with or without contract or terminate it
- Define contract content in multiple languages
- Send email with information about renewal possibility - depending on renewal type
- Display statistics in multiple currencies
- Initial Release
There are no reviews yet!